Beginning Stages of Building a Niche Real Estate Website
At Reach'd we are offering primarily two services.
1. SEO / SEM workshops as an associate of the Search Engine Academy
2. Elite SEO / SEM services to clients.
As part of the Elite plan we are building our own Niche Real Estate website. Our goals is to build a website that will Rank high on the search engines for all the relevant keywords by filling it with relevant content for users. Building a site that dominates in the SERP's is no small task. Our first order of business was to layout the plan.
Here is a brief overview of the Plan we laid out for our first Niche Real Estate Website.
The First Step is to Lay the foundation for the Site. This step was divided into a few smaller steps
1. Choose a building or market to Focus on. Our recommendation at this point is to be as specific as possible. We have chosen to focus on a specific building in the Yaletown neighbourhood. Why one building? In Yaletown there are a large number of condo and townhouses for sale. The development in Yaltown began in the early 1990's and it has not slowed. Because of the large amount of development in Yaletown, a site focused on Yaletown alone is not specific enough.
2. Order the Website through a Website provider - We ordered our website through Ubertor. Of all the steps in our plan this is the one that was the quickest. It takes about 2 minutes to order and Ubertor Website and you can be up and running right away. You can track the progress of our Ubertor website at http://388drake.myubertor.com
3. Create an Auto Fill Category for the website - This is the final part of step one to our Niche website. An Auto Fill category is an Ubertor enhancement. It is not available in all areas, but is a great way to add properties to your website quickly. Properties can also be added manually. There is an advantage to adding properties by hand. By adding them by hand you are able to customize all the text on the listings. If you add them to a site via and AFC then you have no control over the listing information. We chose to add the listings via AFC because it is a quicker and easier.
Step one of our plan is complete. The time involved in laying out the plan and completing step one of the plan totaled 4 hours worth of work and three people working together to formulate the plan. One of the great benefits of a Reach'd Elite website is you have a team of individuals working for you. We are a team of skiled and trained SEO / SEM professionals.
If you don't want to hire us to build the Elite site for you, no worries. In this blog categories you will find all the Steps necessary for building an Elite Niche Property Website.